Welcome to the MRSA Foundation’s Official Website,
As you may have noticed, our website has been down for quite a while and just recently went live again. This downtime was due to technical difficulties and we are in the process of rebuilding our website. As you might imagine, this process will take some time and TLC on all of our parts. Please bear with us.
Below are a few notes and links that may be of help while we are rebuilding our site. We hope you continue to check back to see updates as they become available.
- While we are re-writing our page on MRSA information, we recommend finding the best most up-to-date information from the CDC: http://www.cdc.gov/mrsa/
- If you have donated to our Foundation in the past, please know that during our websites downtime, no funds were spent. Your donation is still in tact in our bank account, and will be used as you originally intended.
- Our website’s downtime does not indicate the closure of our non-profit or cessation of any of our philanthropic goals. This was merely an technical error.
- To find out more about the hospital-borne infection documentary our co-founder Chris Dickson will be a part of, or to try to get involved yourself, please contact Nathan Lang: https://twitter.com/NATHANLANGFILMS
- For information about getting involved, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for visiting our website, and estimate a “fresh, new website” by January 2014.
Best Regards and Happy Holidays,
The MRSA Foundation Team