Thank you for your interest in donating to the MRSA Foundation. On this page you will find some facts about the MRSA Foundation, as well as some information on how to donate.
- Incorporated in January 2011
- National- and state-recognition as a not-for-profit corporation
- 501 (c)(3) Public Charity
- Currently raised over $10,000
Where Donations Go
While there are some deviations, the MRSA Foundation typically allocates funds as follows:
- 40%- Donations to MRSA-related research
- 25%- Website development and upkeep
- 20%- Awareness-raising, community outreach
- 10%- General and administrative expenses
- 5%- Legal and regulatory fees
How To Donate
The safest and easiest method is to send a check or money order payable to “MRSA Foundation” to:
MRSA Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 61744
Irvine, California 92602
We typically send donation confirmations a month after receiving the donation.